Re: The death of the RTB model

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 21:41:22 EST

In a message dated 2/13/2006 5:15:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
glennmorton@entouch.net writes:
Maybe that is where the misunderstanding is.
Yes, and I apologize for my ignorance. I don't do genetic studies. I am only
interested in the phenotype and only need know enough genetics to be certain
the behaviors I assume are adaptive, are adaptive and not maladaptive. The
correct term I should have used is displacement, not replacement. I responded to
the make love not war remark because a great population displacement of
Biblical proportions is occurring now and if the Boas/Mead view of human behavior
prevails, people won't be able to see it for what it is.

rich faussette