Response from Templeton

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 14:58:31 EST

I emailed Alan Templeton and he was kind enough to respond:

"My analysis indicates that there was both recurrent gene flow as well
as interbreeding following the population expansions. I did not
speculate at all on the behavioral mechanisms underlying this genetic
interchange. In particular, the quote that is attributed to me ("make
love not war") does not exist in my paper and is a fabrication. I
strongly object to words being attributed to my paper that do not exist
at all in the paper. That is simply dishonest."

Another victim of overzealous reporting!

www.genesisproclaimed.org