RE: The death of the RTB model

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat Feb 11 2006 - 12:10:58 EST

The part I have a problem with is Templeton's conclusion that they "made
love not war." I'm sure Homo erectus tribes welcomed with open arms
hoards of Homo sapiens warriors eager to spread their genes among the
lady folk. Methinks Templeton's science outflanks his knowledge of
human behavior.

A more likely scenario is that once the homeland security guards were
dispatched the young girls and maybe children too were incorporated into
the attacker's group of camp followers. You can ask Paul Harvey for
"the rest of the story."

BTW, welcome back to the list for the 37th time, Glenn :>).

Dick Fischer
www.genesisproclaimed.org