Re: 30 books of the Bible in one paragraph

From: Freeman, Louise Margaret <lfreeman@mbc.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 15:23:54 EST

The posting of this was certainly timely; I had to sub for a Bible Drill class last night when
the regular teacher was unexpectedly hospitalized. I had no materials or prep time, so I
printed it out and took it in. It kept a group of 4th-6th graders occupied and practically
silent for 30 minutes! I'm also putting a copy in the get-well card tot he teacher!

Louise (26 on the first pass, but still stuck at 28!)
__
Louise M. Freeman, PhD
Psychology Dept
Mary Baldwin College