Anticreationism legislation in Wisconsin

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 11:24:20 EST

First - a couple of -- what I consider to be -- hilarious comments:

If the creationists were smart they'd let this pass then go after all
the "science" text books that promote Gaia worship, environmentalism
and hatred of humans. They just don't seem to recognize that many
current text books don't teach science.

<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1574975/posts?page=7#7>7
posted on 02/09/2006 7:24:15 AM EST by
<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1574975//~varda/>Varda

To: Varda

Gee, I wonder what she'd say about the fact that my child is being
told in her earth science class that Florida will be under water in
the next 5 years.

<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1574975/posts?page=22#22>22
posted on 02/09/2006 8:38:19 AM EST by
<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1574975//~mygirlsmom/>Mygirlsmom

<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1574975/posts>Anticreationism
legislation in Wisconsin
<http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1574975//^http://www.ncseweb.org/resources/news/2006/WI/736_anticreationism_legislation_in_2_8_2006.asp>National
Center for Science Education ^ | 08 February 2006 | Staff

~ Janice