The Great Story (Michael Dowd and Connie Barlow)

From: Austerberry, Charles <cfauster@creighton.edu>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 14:16:38 EST

Michael Dowd and Connie Barlow (The Great Story, Evolutionary
Christianity) will be in Omaha May 6-12, 2006, and I'm helping to set up
some of their events here.

If anyone has done this before and has suggestions, I'd appreciate any
advice you might have. Feel free to e-mail me directly (off-list) at
cfauster@creighton.edu unless you think it might be of interest to all.

One think I am planning, by the way, is a panel discussion, perhaps the
following week, of local Omaha people who can critically respond,
negatively or positively, to what Dowd and Barlow will have said.

Thanks.

Chuck Austerberry

P.S. For those unfamiliar with Dowd and Barlow, here are some links:

http://www.thegreatstory.org/
http://www.thegreatstory.org/Damascus.pdf
http://www.thegreatstory.org/christianprograms.html
http://www.thegreatstory.org/what_others_say.html