Re: 30 books of the Bible in one paragraph

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 15:34:34 EST

Great puzzle!! It nearly drove me mad!

I got 19 on the first pass, 27 by the end of the second, 29 after three
passes, and the last one was a really obvious one that I'd missed & I had to
start trying books I'd not got on the list.

My wife caught me saying out loud the end of one word and the beginning of
the next in different combinations and asked if I was speaking in tongues
;-)

Iain

--
- Italian Proverb