Re: AIG says it like it is

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 09:17:29 EST

>>Burgy: Do you have any information on the place and time in Redford, MI
Feb 19,
20? >>

In the past these events have been well publicized on the web site, I
believe, as well in local papers. The fiasco in Durango Colorado two
years ago which I attended was well known in town. Thankfully, attendance
was sparse (about 20 people). I could boast that Colorado folks are too
smart to be taken in -- but the more likely explanation is that they
really don't care much about such issues.

Burgy