Re: Nature of science article

From: Pim van Meurs <pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 01:51:21 EST

Excellent thanks Keith

Keith Miller <kbmill@ksu.edu> wrote: For those interested:

I have an article that discusses several popular misconceptions of the nature of science, and evolutionary science in particular. It was published simultaneously in two different journals. I include the references below. The paper was based on an invited talk that I gave at the Association of Southeastern Biologists meeting last year.

Miller, K.B., 2005, Countering public misconceptions about the nature of evolutionary science, Southeastern Biology, v.52, p.415-427.

Miller, K.B., 2005, Countering public misconceptions about the nature of evolutionary science, Georgia Journal of Science, v.63, p.175-189.

All the best,

Keith

Keith B. Miller
Research Assistant Professor
Dept of Geology, Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506-3201
785-532-2250
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~kbmill/