Re: AIG says it like it is

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 22:18:14 EST

--- Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com> wrote:

> From an AIG (Answers in Genesis) email this week:
>
> " Satan knows that if he can get people to doubt the reliability of the
> book of Genesis, ultimately the whole Christian structure will collapse.
>
> Today, not only is the culture as a whole rejecting God’s Word, but,
> sadly, even many Christians have given up believing Genesis. As a result,
> the Christian framework is collapsing all around us, and humanism is
> taking over.
>
> How do we repair the Christian structure? We need to stop doubting the
> Word of God and start rebuilding the foundation that states God’s Word
> (beginning in Genesis) is true."
>
> In a nutshell, this is WHY the YECs promote their phoney gospel.

(sigh) I thought the foundation of Christianity was Jesus Christ. Not that
Genesis is unimportant. But they are claiming that a particular interpretation
of Genesis is the foundation of Christianity.

Burgy: Do you have any information on the place and time in Redford, MI Feb 19,
20?

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.