Nature of science article

From: Keith Miller <kbmill@ksu.edu>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 21:53:04 EST

For those interested:

I have an article that discusses several popular misconceptions of
the nature of science, and evolutionary science in particular. It
was published simultaneously in two different journals. I include
the references below. The paper was based on an invited talk that I
gave at the Association of Southeastern Biologists meeting last year.

Miller, K.B., 2005, Countering public misconceptions about the nature
of evolutionary science, Southeastern Biology, v.52, p.415-427.

Miller, K.B., 2005, Countering public misconceptions about the nature
of evolutionary science, Georgia Journal of Science, v.63, p.175-189.

All the best,

Keith

Keith B. Miller
Research Assistant Professor
Dept of Geology, Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506-3201
785-532-2250
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~kbmill/