Re: AIG says it like it is

From: Pim van Meurs <pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 14:59:41 EST

This raises as Gordon points out an interesting question. By insisting that Genesis is scientifically accurate, AIG may very well be doing that which they warn against...

After all does God not show us in more than one way His Creation? And why should we doubt His evidence as found in nature?

Pim

gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu> wrote:
On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Carol or John Burgeson wrote:

> From an AIG (Answers in Genesis) email this week:
>
> " Satan knows that if he can get people to doubt the reliability of the
> book of Genesis, ultimately the whole Christian structure will collapse.

One way to get people to doubt the reliability of the book of Genesis is
to get them to think that it means what AiG says it means.