AIG says it like it is

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 11:14:19 EST

From an AIG (Answers in Genesis) email this week:

" Satan knows that if he can get people to doubt the reliability of the
book of Genesis, ultimately the whole Christian structure will collapse.

Today, not only is the culture as a whole rejecting God’s Word, but,
sadly, even many Christians have given up believing Genesis. As a result,
the Christian framework is collapsing all around us, and humanism is
taking over.

How do we repair the Christian structure? We need to stop doubting the
Word of God and start rebuilding the foundation that states God’s Word
(beginning in Genesis) is true."

In a nutshell, this is WHY the YECs promote their phoney gospel.

Upcoming AIG lectures. Can ASA members confront any?

February 5
Chandler, Arizona
Ken Ham

February 7
Decatur, Alabama
Lynn and Miriam Klopfenstein

February 12
Cincinnati, Ohio
Carl Kerby

February 12
North Vernon, Indiana
Dr. Tommy Mitchell

February 12
Cave Creek, Arizona
Mike Riddle

February 17–19
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Buddy Davis, Dr. Jason Lisle and Ken Ham

February 18
San Juan Capistrano, California
Mike Riddle

February 19–20
Redford, Michigan
Carl Kerby

February 24
Kirksville, Missouri
Dr. David Menton

February 24–25
Meadow Vista, California
Bob and Jan Thompson

February 24–26
Marianna, Florida
Mike Riddle

February 26
Dayton, Ohio
Carl Kerby

February 26
Covington, Ohio
Daniel Lewis

February 26
McCordsville, Indiana
Dr. Tommy Mitchell

February 26
Bossier City, Louisiana
Dr. Jason Lisle

February 26–28
Bossier City, Louisiana
Buddy Davis, Dr. Jason Lisle and Ken Ham

February 28 – March 2
Panama City, Florida
Mike Riddle

March 3–5