Re: Kurt Wise on the creation crisis in Christian colleges

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 13:29:33 EST

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:28:01 -0700 "D. F. Siemens, Jr."
<dfsiemensjr@juno.com> writes:

> The only response I've encountered is that the Bible/revelation
> takes
> precedence. But this is no real answer.
> Dave

Sorry that I forgot a couple other responses. One is that God made the
universe different to test our faith. The second is that Satan messed up
the universe. This seems to me to require that the fall of Satan and his
minions occurred after the fall of Adam and Eve, or at least between
God's pronouncement that it was very good and Adam's fall. But
consistency has never been a strong point of YEC eisegesis.
Dave