Re: Kurt Wise on the creation crisis in Christian colleges

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 08:21:39 EST

I think the best way to put it is that issues concerning the age of the earth & evolution need not be church dividing & that one position or another on them is not necessary for salvation. But the way those issues are presented can certainly be church-dividing, & an insistence on the theological necessity of one or another view may show at least a lack of understanding of what is the basis for salvation.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/