Re: creationists and frogs

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 19:26:22 EST

> Burgy's post on creationism and frogs. Here is what Erik told me:
>
> [This is] another classic YEC misunderstanding of multiple use chemicals
> and structures in nature.

Not to mention that it inaccurately represents the evidence-many tree frogs
lay their eggs in settings with water that normally lasts long enough for
the tadpoles to develop-either a spot in the tree that catches a lot of
water or a body of water under the tree. The problem only faces certain
tree frog species.