Re: Re: Kurt Wise on the creation crisis in Christian colleges

From: <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 14:44:12 EST

Chris,

I have begun writing my next annotated essay, on YEC. I'll point out some errors and falsehoods, but I wonder to what degree doing this makes a difference. If you are identified with the enemy, then what you say is likely to be ignored. It is difficult to ask any human being with very strong views about religion and politics to be rational about them. Facts may not count if you have God on your side, or you are doing God's will by opposing the evolutionism and secular humanism of our godless society.

Bob