Re: Kurt Wise on the creation crisis in Christian colleges

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 13:58:09 EST

& again I think this shows that while the science of the age of the earth &
evolution certainly needs to be discussed, YECism will not be defeated
unless its theological assumptions are dealt with adequately. I don't
underestimate the difficulty of doing that among conservative Christians but
neither do I think that it's impossible. & varieties of concordism way
serve as ways to wean people away from YEC but they provide only halfway
houses.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/