Re: Kurt Wise on the creation crisis in Christian colleges

From: <pcjones5@comcast.net>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 12:00:58 EST

Interesting read. This further confirms the Academic Gap that exists between the academic/scholarly realm and the pulpit. The author of this article theorizes that the trend for incoming young earth believing students will only increase. I'm not sure I agree with that prediction. Younger evangelical parents today don't seem to be more accommodating to an old earth mentality.

-Phil