Re: ICR, February 2006

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 16:49:11 EST

You mean it wasn't a porkie!!

In England Leicester is the best county for pork pies and is where AIG has
its HQ.
Seriously I totally disagree with Ruse at this point too. However there is
some correlation of new Dispensationalism and YEC, but not a complete
concurrence.

Also strong amillenialists ie heirs of Louis Berkhof are also very YEC, even
if Calvin College moved back into the true path!

Michael