Re: Energy Policy / Junk Science Environmentalism

From: Janice Matchett <>
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 11:49:23 EST

At 06:32 AM 12/22/2005, glennmorton wrote:

>Now, my point is that ..optimists ...are going to believe what they
>want to believe--just like all us humans.

## Exactly.

There's the downer/negative, "can't do" pessimists want to believe:

There's the smiling, upbeat,"can do" optimist's perspective:

Then there are the "no core beliefs" confused, emotional basket-cases
who vacillate between the two perspectives above - depending on
whether they like the "personality" of the one who gives them the
answers to the questions that are important to ALL self-focused navel gazers:

How do I know if I've been good or

Who can I trust?

~ Janice :)