PS

From: Ted Davis <tdavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 14:49:33 EST

Do you always answer people by copying and pasting from the internet,
Janice? Do you ever compose your own ideas in your own words? The internet
does seem to make it all too easy for folks to let others do the thinking
for them; that's one of its biggest problems, IMO. That, and the sheer
amount of real junk that's out there (and I do not mean to imply that any
particular website is junk, although I could certainly fill in dozens of
URLs fitting that description).

Can you reply, Janice, to my comments with your own comments, or do you
need the internet again?

Or is this post just too satirical for you?

Ted