transitional fossils

From: Preston Garrison <>
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 23:25:47 EST

All you fossil experts,

We all commonly hear the assertions about there being "no
transitional fossils." I see the papers periodically in Science or
Nature about a new fossil set of significance, but I'm allergic to
morphology so I pay minimal attention. I'm wondering if someone has
compiled a nice fat bibliography of papers on this subject to give
people who make this claim. Anyone know of such?

Preston G.

Preston Garrison, Ph.D.
Biochem. Dept. MSC 7760            Insert the usual disclaimers here.
7703 Floyd Curl Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900