Re: Re: petition to amend ASA Constitutional Objectives?

From: <jpcarson@tds.net>
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 18:06:15 EST

I appreciate the response, but disagree that God is so unscrupable, random, and capricious that any effort to collectively and intentionally ascertain His will is presumptuous. It seems, to me, rather presumptuous to make such a claim, in fact.

I certainly agree that an effort may give no clear result, that is quite possible, but it is not fordained.

Joe

PS why bother trying to reason anything about God out of any rock or other empirical fact, if God is so unpredictable and inscruptable?