Re: Lord May, PRS on YEC and ID

From: Michael Roberts <>
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 17:29:58 EST

There is a lot of confusion over the Enlightenment, it was both good and bad
, Christian and Anti-Christian.

If we reject all of the En;ightenment which some Christians call for today
then we must get rid of our computers, antibiotics and the rest of
technology for a start. Note that Sarfati of AIG calls it the Endarkenment
and Mortenson tries to prove that geological time came from the
anti-Christian enlightenment.

Some of the warfare history does just what you say and May probably reflects