RE: Report on Jason Lisle visit to Tucson

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat Nov 26 2005 - 12:49:56 EST

Hi Chris:

Have you availed the church of your critique? When I attended Reston
Bible Church in northern Virginia, a team of creationists came year
after year for eleven straight years to lead the faithful on a tour of
the Smithsonian where they would give YE explanations as they conducted
the tour. I wrote up a report similar to yours, pointing out their
prevarications and distortions, and handed it out to the pastor and to
the church member who coordinated the tour. That was the last year ICR
was invited to Reston Bible Church,

www.genesisproclaimed.org