Re: The scientific vacuity of Intelligent Design

From: Cornelius Hunter <ghunter2099@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 23:36:04 EST

This is the age-old rationalist complaint against empricism. You can't
supply me with a competing rationalistic scheme, so you don't qualify.
Imagine, a theory for studying biology that does not include the mechanism
for how life came about? Unacceptable. Meanwhile the elephant is still in
the room.