Re: Inherit the Wind

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 15:22:37 EST

Yes, Cornelius, I had read your interpretation of "Inherit the Wind." Whatever the intent of the authors may have been, the play portended to convey the story of the trial. The deviations from historical accuracy may have been deliberate but that wouldn't necessarily shield them from the label of "error." In any case, I think you understand my point.

Randy