Re: Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible

From: Chris Barden <chris.barden@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 06:51:28 EST

Ah yes, this is the very article I was referring to a few weeks ago:
"Some Christians want a literal interpretation of the story of
creation, as told in Genesis, taught alongside Darwin's theory of
evolution in schools, believing "intelligent design" to be an equally
plausible theory of how the world began." Has anyone seen a more
ridiculous conflation of YEC and ID?