Re: Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 02:57:12 EST

As one who takes the Times each day, not because it is the best paper but
because others are worse, I find the standard of religious reporting in the
Times to be poor and inaccurate.

The best thing to do is never to believe journalists especially those who
write on religious matters - or science

Michael