Re: Vienna cardinal draws lines in Intelligent Design row

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 09:08:39 EST

MessageOmnipotence & omniscience, in the scholastic sense, are not the most basic doctrines of the church.

& of course clowns often laugh hard but that doesn't mean that they understand what's in front of them - any more than the Italian media, or for that matter the pope, understand what ID in the American context is. Denyse has consistently shown that she doesn't - i.e., that she can't see the difference between intelligent design as a theological affirmation & as a purported scientific theory.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/