Re: Small probabilities

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 19:28:47 EST

Randy,

Further to the matter of the observed coordination of the numerical geometries that derive from unbroken sequences of the Bible's opening Hebrew words, I invite you consider some additional data which lend considerable weight to these incontrovertible and remarkable events. The relevant page titled "Genesis 1:1 - The Inside Story" may be found at http://homepage.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/Inside_Story_SH.htm.

You may remember, some time ago, Iain commenting on the fact that these realities are 'not everyone's cup of tea'. But facts are facts! And facts are the lifeblood of rational and meaningful debate. Is our grasp of the eternal verities so sure - so secure - that we, as Christians, can afford to ignore such solid empirical data? Surely not, as I think you must agree.

Vernon