Fw: New 'Scopes' drama

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 12:06:54 EST

Thanks, Preston. I did buy a used copy of the tape at half-price. Though
I'm not a historian, I had the impression that this play was much more
accurate in its depiction of what actually happened than "Inherit the Wind."
At least it did correct some of the errors that I've read about.

It seemed less philosophically relevant to today's debates than I had
expected but the social dynamics driving the public thinking seemed to be a
good starting point for discussion. I hope that any of you within range of
a presentation can go see it.

Randy