Re: Cornell

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 12:55:16 EST

 I think it's the same Frank Rhodes. He usually used his two middle initials (which I can't remember right now) -- often a sign of being from east of the Pond. I never heard of his being involved with ASA.

As for a backlash, some of that may result from the lack of comments by evangelicals of national or international stature. Has anyone heard of a noted evangelical speaking out in public to refute the theologically inane comments of Pat Robertson? Or about the excesses of ID advocates? [Whether or not the excesses are intended by the DI is a different question.]

Karl