"Naked" Adam

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 10:45:30 EST

In Genesis 3:10 we read, "And he (Adam) said, I heard thy voice in the
garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."

In ancient Sumer the priests who brought their gifts before God (or the
gods) were indeed naked and paraded in front of clothed bystanders.
This jibes with the legend of Adapa (Adam?) who was a priest at Eridu
which I believe was either the Garden of Eden or the closest city where
Adam migrated after getting the boot from the garden.

http://www.bibleorigins.net/UrukNakedMenOfferingHarvest.html

www.genesisproclaimed.org