Re: Cornell

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 18:18:42 EST

Does anyone know anything about a previous Cornell president Frank Rhodes.
In the 50s and 60s before popping across the pond he was a leading light in
RSCF renamed Christians in Science ie the ASA equivalent, along with Donald
Mackay

Was he ever involved with ASA

He was a geologist and wrote a penguin book The Evolution of Life

One problem is that an intellectual backlash may be directed at all
evangelicals

Michael