Re: Kuwait's biggest field starts to run out of oil

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 17:55:04 EST

These are essential topics as it involves a right use of the environment.

I use the information you and others provide to explain oil issues to others and within my church. It has helped me often and I find similar things in my daily paper at times. I don't always agree with Glenn on use of transport etc but his comments are always valuable and constructive and develop my thinking

After all God is Creator and commanded us to look after his Creation.

I think the range of topics should be similar to what is to be found in PSCF

So perhaps some medical ethics issues would not go amiss - I know little about them.

Michael