Jason Lisle in Tucson

From: <CMSharp01@aol.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 10:07:41 EST

Jason Lisle from Answers in Genesis will be in Tucson
tomorrow and Thursday, and will be talking on creationist
astronomy. I intend to go to at least one of his talks and
challenge him. Details can be found at
http://www.answersingenesis.org/events/details.aspx?Event_ID=4072 .

I find his YEC beliefs hard to square up with his activities
when he was a Ph.D. student. Check out
http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~joel/seminar98.html , where
he was involved with presenting work on astrophysics,
including where long periods of time are involved.

You can also go to http://csharp.com/creationism.html
and click on the first link immediately below the second
red arrow, where I had some online exchanges with him.

Christopher Sharp