Re: Kuwait's biggest field starts to run out of oil

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 09:31:34 EST

I have a question about this forum and this is not a
veiled complaint. I am sincerely seeking clarification.
 I appreciate posts from Glenn on this issue.

But last week, or maybe the week before, there were
complaints about off topic posts from Janice regarding the
history of the Crusades.

So I am looking for some clarification on what is
considered on topic, and what isnt for this forum.

It may very well be the direction a thread takes instead
of the topic itself that makes it inappropriate, and I
agree that in some cases threads need to be edited to
remain on topic, but personally I am more in favor of
broader acceptance of subject matter, than narrower.