RE: Is there evidence of design?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 19:41:23 EST

Why consider complicated processes like the electron transport chain. Even the mere existence of an electron can be taken as a sign for design. When the heavy electron known as the muon was accidentally discovered in the late 1930s, Nobel physicist Isidor Isaac Rabi famously remarked, "Who ordered that?" I find it difficult to separate the question of design from the ontological question of existence.

Moorad