Re: Is there evidence of design?

From: Cornelius Hunter <ghunter2099@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun Nov 13 2005 - 14:50:17 EST

Bill: I understand you have religious beliefs about divine action and
interaction with creation. And that you suspect our ability to detect design
and furthermore to use it to establish anything rigorously is all limited.
I'm asking a simpler question: Do you or do you not think there is evidence
for design in creation (even if that evidence may turn out to be faulty or
hard to use)? It sounds like you are saying that you think there is such
evidence, but that you have other concerns about it. Or am I misreading and
do you think there is no such evidence?