Re: Panda's from 1995

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 22:13:42 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexanian, Moorad" <alexanian@uncw.edu>
To: "George Murphy" <gmurphy@raex.com>; "Keith Miller" <kbmill@ksu.edu>;
<asa@calvin.edu>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 8:48 PM
Subject: RE: Panda's from 1995

However, how did 'primate man" become a sinner, by purely
physical/biological processes? At some time, there was a common trunk;
afterwards we have common descent, some sort of bifurcation and the ascent
of humans. Then, on what grounds can we claim that man is a sinner? Are all
primates sinners too?

Humans became sinners by disobeying what they - however dimly - were able to
perceive of God's will for them. Read the chapters I referred to in
_Perspectives on an Evolving Creation."

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/