Re: Panda's from 1995

From: Pim van Meurs <pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 21:22:40 EST

Alexanian, Moorad wrote:

>However, how did 'primate man" become a sinner, by purely physical/biological processes? At some time, there was a common trunk; afterwards we have common descent, some sort of bifurcation and the ascent of humans. Then, on what grounds can we claim that man is a sinner? Are all primates sinners too?

I do not believe that the Bible speaks in much detail about whether or
not other primates are sinners too. Let's presume, just for the
argument, that man's emotional and intellectual development raised him
to a state where he could become aware of the existence of God.
Or maybe the concept of sin is not really a scientifically interesting
topic and is based on faith? Why do we claim that man is a sinner? I'd
say based on the bible, at least if one takes the bible as being
authoritative in this area.
Does this state of sin require a supernatural intervention?