RE: Panda's from 1995

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 21:07:16 EST

Since I do not know what the Catholic faith is, I am in no position to evaluate the logical consistency of Miller's support of evolution and his Catholic faith. If one believes in the reality of sin, then one has to account for it. It seems to me that no scientific theory can do that because sin is not in the subject matter of science. If man did evolve from either nonliving matter or simpler living organisms, then sin must have entered somehow. Otherwise, let us eradicate that word from our minds.

Moorad