RE: Panda's from 1995

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 20:48:27 EST

However, how did 'primate man" become a sinner, by purely physical/biological processes? At some time, there was a common trunk; afterwards we have common descent, some sort of bifurcation and the ascent of humans. Then, on what grounds can we claim that man is a sinner? Are all primates sinners too?

Moorad