Re: Panda's from 1995

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 18:43:36 EST

On 11/12/05, Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu> wrote:

> Could you spell out what Kenneth Miller believes concerning evolution and
> how it jibes with the truth of the death and resurrection of our Lord and
> the salvation of His people? Just saying so does not make it so!

My question to you is how does it contradict it? Just saying so does not
make it so! As far as I can find Miller does not build a positive theology
from evolution other than God designs in part via evolutionary processes.
Rather, he claims that evolution doesn't contradict the Catholic faith. So,
I repeat my question. Where does he do this? Where does evolution as
espoused by Miller contradict the truths of the death and resurrection of
our Lord and the salvation of His people?