Re: Why sometimes I am ashamed to be called a Christian

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 13:18:56 EST

It would be easier to give him a break if this were the first time. Unfortunately it isn't - cf. similar comments about hurricanes as God's punishment of Florida for accepting homosexuality.

& given his record, why think that he spoke "rashly"? What he said was exactly the kind of pronouncement you make when you're rallying the troops.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/