Re: Why sometimes I am ashamed to be called a Christian

From: <Fivefree@aol.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 12:28:22 EST

Unfortunately, a Christian on TV who speaks rashly has these things
broadcast everywhere. I haven't taken Pat seriously since before his failed
presidential bid . But ashamed to be a Christian over this? Pat Robertson's ministries
have clothed, fed and given hope to more helpless/homeless people hundreds
of thousands of times more than everybody on this list combined.

The American Center for Law and Justice also has helped many thousands of
Christians from being persecuted or discriminated at their jobs, schools or
businesses. If you've never been persecuted (beaten or threatened to be fired)
for your faith then you don't know how valuable some of his ministries are. He
also founded this. So give the guy a break.

Regards,
Jack Jackson

In a message dated 11/12/2005 8:05:51 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,