Re: Miller Misrepresented was Re: Panda's from 1995

From: Pim van Meurs <pimvanmeurs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 11:59:39 EST

Cornelius Hunter wrote:

>>> That's an incorrect statement. Direction and purpose are not
>>> fundamental to the theory of evolution.
>>>
>>> Sigh...
>>

>> Obviously they are to Cornelius' version of it.
>>
>> Shalom
>> George
>

> So why did Miller say that the mosquito would not have been designed?
> Or was that the rascal ghost writer again?

Why are you moving the goalposts?
After all this, Cornelius is still confused about the theory of
evolution. He also seems to be confused about the fact of evolution.
I am not sure what Cornelius considers 'obvious evidences of design' but
the fact of evolution needs an explanation, the theory of evolution is
by far the best scientific explanation.
Others may prefer 'poof'