RE: Panda's from 1995

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat Nov 12 2005 - 08:23:16 EST

"Now not for his sake only was it written that it was credited to him, but for our sake also, to whom it will be credited, as those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead, He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification." Romans 4:23-25.

Evolutionary theory is a purely scientific theory. As such, it says nothing about our transgressions and our justification. I know we Christians can reconcile the science and the Word of God but I wonder which choice is the closest to the truth.

Moorad